G2 (\jē-ˈtü-\) n. proprietary intelligence
Who are we?
• Investment company that creates partnerships with asset operators rather than fund managers.
• Provide appropriate architecture and strategic capital to our operating partners.
• Align incentives and interests with operators to promote long term partnerships.
• Focus on enterprise value and tax deferral benefits that accrue to companies.
• Invest in assets of need such as real estate and energy, which have infinite duration and asymmetrical return.
• Apply the teachings of Warren Buffett and Berkshire Hathaway to assets that should be owned for decades.
We believe that fundamental outperformance can only occur in one of three ways:
1) Hyper growth industries - innovation
2) Mispriced assets
3) Creating better financial architecture “Structural Alpha”
The end result is that G2 is a collection of operators who invest across a diverse set of assets of need. We receive equity in each company that we invest in or create, which enables us to offer co-investments to our shareholding partners.